Purple People Eaterz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ramdom thing

5 posters

Go down

ramdom thing Empty ramdom thing

Post by lnik277 Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:06 pm

bullying in schools yes they say tel the teacher but does that really help i mean it really does nothing it still happens. they tell you to stand up to bullying to stop it but when you do you lose that fight with the school. so you get the blame
lnik277
lnik277

Back to top Go down

ramdom thing Empty Re: ramdom thing

Post by ThunderDownUnder Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:55 pm

Go gain 20 pounds in muscle, learn a fighting style (like Ju-Jitsu), and you should be fine.

Also making strong friends that stick up for you is a good thing too. There will always be assholes in life, you just have to know how to deal with them.

Having a good group of friends even if they are shallow or artificial will prevent bullying.

ThunderDownUnder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shock Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:59 pm

Well, being in high school I'd have to agree with you that bullying is a large and significant problem. Although I wish I didn't, I find myself bullying people more than I really should. I know if it really becomes a problem you can talk to a principle/dean/councler except for than the bully knows you ratted and they get uber pissed at you. The only advice I have is to make as many friends as possible because in groups it's very hard to bully people.
Shock
Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lnik277 Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:44 pm

i em just saybecuse i got kicked out for aday becuse he is the bully but i kicked his ass i even had a teacher stick up for me and still i em kicked out nothing wrong with staying home but i think school is a joke
lnik277
lnik277

Back to top Go down

Post by TBKing Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:15 am

school is a joke but so is jobs. really every thing is a joke exept the things you dont joke about
TBKing
TBKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ouchneddnesscooooo Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:54 pm

I'm not sure how this is being addressed these days. Most of my schooling took place in the eighties, and it wasn't a big deal if you stood up to someone and kicked their ass. I had to do that with one guy who happened to be the biggest (he was fat) kid in school, but he also had height to his advantage.

These days, the punishment for what I did would far outweigh the benefit. I was suspended for three days. But for picking up a wooden dowel and hitting the guy upside the head three times, you would find yourself facing charges of agg. assault w/ deadly weapon. (felony in TX) Nobody messed with me from that point on, nobody.

So, picking up a good weapon and using it is not going to be an option. I'll have to agree with ThunderDownUnder, get ripped and learn a fighting skill. Make some friends.

One thing you will notice later on in life, things tend to balance out. I've seen the best and brightest students, the stuck up ones who never spoke to you unless you made a certain grade, fall to drug addiction. Several of those kids who were trouble in school, and who did not change their ways, are dead today. Some are in prison. Now, I've also seen the little chubby girl who wore glasses grow up to become a pillar of her community, married with children, and truly happy. Oh, and I've seen those who were bullies, who changed, and they are good guys now.

From,
Ouch

Ouchneddnesscooooo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum